суббота, 18 августа 2018 г.

PRESENTER LORRAINE KELLY SAYS SHE’S LEARNED TO BE HAPPY WITH HER FIGURE AFTER YEARS OF YO-YO DIETING. THREE WOMEN REVEAL WHY THEY FEEL THE SAME WAY…

‘I TOOK SPEED TO BE THIN'

Was: 8st/size 8
Now: 16st/size 22
Connie Holloway, 47, is a childcare practitioner. She’s 5ft 8in and lives in Abercwmboi, south Wales, with her husband Paul and her three children.
I was constantly miserable about my size during my 20s. Desperate to be thin, I ended up taking speed in a bid to kill my appetite.
I was born in America and joined the military at 18, when I was 10st and a size 12.
I was in great shape, but obsessed about being thinner because I was surrounded by fit people.
I married at 19 when I was 8.5st, but five years and two kids later, we split up.
I barely ate and took slimming pills before turning to illegal amphetamines.
Although I got down to 8st, I felt the drugs were making me lose control.
Afraid of the effect on my children, I gave them up.
As soon as I stopped, the weight crept back on.
I was 11st when I married again at 28, but after seven years and one child, that marriage ended too – again I blamed my ‘imperfect’ body.
Then, at 40, I realised how much energy I’d wasted worrying about my weight.
I’m now 16st (a size 22). My husband Paul, 43, adores my curves – and so do I.


Mexican Photo

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий